Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tyres, Subframe Adapters, and Harnesses.

I've had some deliveries today!

Toyo's

I'm impressed as ever with Camskill. I ordered 4 x T1-Rs yesterday at 3:30pm and they were on my doorstep today! They are nice and light and have a very low profile sidewall.

I measured the 40 profile sidewall on my new T1-R's then compared them to the current 45 profiles that are on the car at the moment:-

Std 45's:- 60mm
Toyo T1-R's:- 45mm

That's a 30mm overall decrease in measurement. This means that my 16" Turnini's will be the same size as a set 15" rims, improving performance fantastically.

I will get them fitted on my black Speedline Turini's tomorrow.

Here are some pics:-



  

  

  


Cobra Subframe Adapters

These also arrived. These enable Cobra subframes with runners allow the Cobra Imola S side mounted bucket seats to be fitted. You can however get the 'low profile' subframes that allow the seats to be bolted directly to the subframe. My subrames with runners and additional adaption bars will increase the seat height considerably. I didn't know about the ultra low subframes - but all is not lost!

I am going to remove the runners and use the spacers supplied to fit the adaption bars directly to the subframes. This should solve the height issue.

Here are some pics:-



  

  



Cobra Harnesses

These are some Cobra harnesses. They do what they say - harness you in! I opted for bolt in harnesses. They also come with the road legal belt clip, so I can take out all seatbelts and keep the car road legal.

Some pics:-



  

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home