Sunday, October 15, 2006

172's Holiday in YozzaVille

It has been a while since I updated the Blog. The 172 is still at Yozzasport and has had a very productive stay. It has had a surprising amount of work done on it.

I will list exactly what it has had once I get her back.

I will hopefully get it back tomorrow once the last bit of work has been done - The engine mount.

Yozzasport has been fantastic throughout the project and has contacted me everyday to give me an update on what has been done - and what needs to be done!!!! They contacted me prior to any work completed or parts ordered - what a refreshing habit! Andrew [Yoz] also sent me pictures of each project/job completed!!! He also gave me a Clio Cup Radiator free of charge!!!

I wont go into detail on this post of what has been done - but I will post some pics that Yoz sent me:- [in no particular order]




























































I have also just received a Hillpower Bend which will fit nicely in between the throttle body and Carbon Fibre CDA Intake. This will make the air flow more efficiently from the filter to the TB.








I have also sold the Blueflame exhaust I bought for the 172, since my visit to Yozzasport. I fell in love with the construction of the Yozza Ragnotti Exhaust so I am swapping a set of Speedline Turini's for a full straight through Decatted example from a Cliosport.net member. I am picking it up next week. Here is a pic of it.







So much for a cheap track day project!!!! But I cant wait until I get it back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home