Saturday, November 18, 2006

Engine Bay Colour Coding 3 - Track Day Tomorrow.

Got my plenum finished.

Had to give it numerous coats, shave the paint off the lettering, file the lettering down and buff it up, then give it all a generous helping of lacquer. It looks alot cleaner than it was before!

I also ripped out all insulation out of the bonnet so that it doesn't stick to the new paint and its more weight saving!

I also have my track day tomorrow so I am getting everything ready now. Early start - 6:30AM start.... my neighbours are going to kill me with the Yozzasport Ragnotti waking them up! At least the forecast looks good!



































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks amazing, didn't think just painting the plenum would make such a difference!

9:09 pm  
Blogger C Mac said...

Thanks, Its looking much tidier!

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home