Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Beginning!

Hello,

I have decided to document my progress through this mini project - hence a Blog!

I have had a whole host of fast cars ranging from hot hatches to mid engined sports cars [Lotus Elise - VX220]. I however at the moment only have a EP3 Honda Civic Type R.

My CTR



My Elise



My VX






I now want to buy something that is very cheap to buy, maintain, but has excellent properties for track use - and more importantly if I crash wont hurt the pocket too much [compared to the VX!!!!] Yes - I want a little track slag!

My shortlist was:-

Mazda Mx5
BMW 3 Series
Really cheap Cat C/D Elise
Peugeot 205 GTI
Peugeot 106 GTI
Renaultsport Clio 172


Through alot of deliberation I have hung up my rear wheel drive gloves for the time being and have decided to buy a Clio 172... It has fantastic handling and agility, alot of ooomph, and is fairly cheap to maintain! - Perfect!

I hope this blog will be a useful resource for anyone else interested in doing a similar mini project.

I'll end this post as is - I have loads more to update you on though!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoulda bought my stealthy 205 Mi16!

7:25 pm  
Blogger C Mac said...

You sold it before I had a chance! lol

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home